Choose your Colors for a fully Customizable and Unique Collar for your Pup!
How to Order:
1 .Choose the Size - this is where the holes are punched - not the total length of the collar. If you have any doubts or questions about the correct size for your dog you can send me a photo of your current collar next to a measuring tape to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Choose your Top Leather Color (Browns and Black Only)
3. Choose your Padding Color
4. Choose Hardware Color
5. Pick The Medium Crystal Colors you like
6. Notes Section - Let me know if there is a crystal layout you prefer - Examples: Photo 1 shows a chevron layout, Photo 2 is Diagonal Layout
7. Please add email@example.com to your address book so you won't miss my e-mail with your color sample. I will send you sample photos of the colors you picked to make sure you love it before I make the collar. I usually send the sample within a week.
Please expect up to 4-8 weeks for your collar to be created
I taper the buckles on these collars - the largest buckle I use is 1" wide and the smallest is 1/2". I usually decide based on size what buckle width will work best but if you have a preference please let me know in the notes.
*Some crystal colors are limited and I will try to keep the color chart up to date
* Chesnut and Medium Brown are limited - I will let you know if it is unavailable for your order.